Having an easy withdrawal process boosts the enjoyment of betting on eSports. Nothing is more disappointing than accumulating a couple of thousands on the betting account only to find trouble cashing out. Before sending a withdrawal request, it is crucial to confirm the account by providing the necessary documentation.
Bookmakers ask for personal documents to prevent money laundering and online fraud so it shouldn’t come across as a surprise. Some sites will ask for a copy of a national ID, driving license, and utility bill. This may take a week to be approved. So there’s no need to wait until it’s time to withdraw to avoid unnecessary delays.
The withdrawal process
At Euplatesc eSports betting sites, one can fill out the above information immediately after registering an account. Mobile transactions in RON are simple and quick, making Euplatest the most preferred withdrawal method for Romanian customers. After winning some money, here is what the players should do:
- Log into the bookmaker and go to ‘My Account’
- Click the button labelled ‘Withdraw Funds’
- Select the credit card payment option followed by Euplatesc
- Fill in the Euplatesc account details where money should be credited
- Enter the payout amount as per the terms and conditions
- Click ‘Withdraw Now’
- The winnings will be transferred to the said account once the bookmaker approves the request
The whole withdrawal process can take a day. It could be much quicker if the bookie doesn’t have too many withdrawal requests to approve. The transaction limit is set by the eSports betting site so it’s good to check before taking the above steps.